Planning For A Pool In 2024
Installing a backyard pool requires a lot of planning, and in this age of fast-paced work, you’re probably looking to start your pool construction process as quickly as possible at the best price. Let’s look at how you can construct your pool in 2024.
Assessing Your Space
Assessing your space is one of the most essential stages in the pool planning process. Here are some tips for making sure you gain accurate measurements.
Understand Your Backyard Dimensions And Limitations
One of the important preliminary steps is measuring the entire space in your backyard, especially the area where you want the pool to be located. You might face some setbacks during this process, including the local building codes and the presence of utility lines. However, an experienced contractor can assist with making the necessary adjustments.
Evaluate Sunlight Exposure And Soil Conditions
Your next objective is to evaluate the sunlight your backyard will receive during the daytime. Also, you are required to check the condition of the soil to ensure proper drainage and stability. This step also helps with determining the best approach to take when it comes to starting the excavation.
Designing Your Dream Pool
There are certain factors to consider when designing your dream backyard pool. Here’s what you’ll need to know.
Explore The Latest Pool Design Trends For 2024
You should be aware of the current pool design landscape during your pool design process. You can do that by exploring the latest trends of 2024. Thoroughly research your desired pool’s aesthetics, the material used, and the technology used to create this aquatic space.
Tailor The Design To Fit Your Lifestyle And Preferences
Your actual dream pool design should perfectly match your needs and personal preferences. Furthermore, when tailoring the design to your demands, ensure that the design reflects your recreational requirements.
Budgeting For Your Pool
When creating your dream backyard pool, you must consider the effective budget planning associated with it. These potential costs include construction, landscaping, and ongoing maintenance. Below is a breakdown of your backyard pool budgeting.
Breakdown Of Potential Costs
- Construction Costs: Consider the overall construction costs, which include the amount of material used, the budget for labor, and the excavation cost. Additionally, consider the amount needed for emergencies if facing any obstacles during construction.
- Landscaping Expenses: The backyard pool feels empty without putting certain landscape elements around it. These include landscaping decking and plants to enhance the aesthetic and functionality of your pool design. Consider other expenses such as exterior furniture, lighting, and other decorative items.
- Maintenance And Operational Costs: Expect additional expenses from the maintenance department to maintain the condition of your pool. These expenses include the chemicals and equipment to keep your dream backyard pool clean and maintained.
Pool Construction Process
The pool design and construction phase is divided into a timeline of 8-12 weeks. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of the pool construction timeline.
Step-by-step Breakdown Of The Pool Construction Timeline.
- Week 1-2: The first two weeks include approving the pool design and layout per the client’s confirmation.
- Week 2-3: The subsequent phases include the excavation phase before going for the permit acquisition for legal purposes.
- Week 3: This is where the backyard pool installation will begin over the next two days.
- Week 4: This week, all the electrical work is managed, including plumbing, and installing the main drain.
- Week 5: This week consists of shooting the concrete for approximately three days.
- Week 6: The pool design phase begins as you decorate the backyard pool.
- Week 7: Interior of the backyard pool is finished this week.
- Week 8: Here, the technical work is performed to test the pool’s functionality.
- Week 9: The final coating of paint is applied to the interior.
- Week 10: This week is solely dedicated to landscaping.
Enhancing Your Pool Area With Landscaping
After the installation, the last stage of your pool design process is to transform its beauty by adding a landscape around it.
Landscaping Ideas To Complement Your Pool Design
Finally, you can look forward to seeing the finishing touches during the landscaping phase. For example, you can opt for a Mediterranean style in which plants pair well with stones and hardscaping along with creeping botanicals.
Selecting A Reputable Pool Contractor
Building your dream backyard pool requires labor, materials, and the patience to work for ten weeks. Therefore, the best option is to contact professionals that can do the job for you. This is where our team at Custom Pool Pros comes to your aid. We provide a team of experts dedicated to giving you the best pool installation experience possible at a reasonable price. So, contact us at 973-467-8800 and book your appointment now!
21 December 2023
23 November 2023
1 November 2023